|Internet security spending to soar
Reproduced from The Times Business, 27 August 2003.
"Spending on internet security is expected to soar over the next year and beyond in the wake of the recent outbreak of the Sobig.F computer virus.
Big companies and software firms are preparing themselves for a surge in computer security budgets amid fears of systems breakdowns. Small businesses also voiced concern about rising costs of security."
We take security seriously, so please contact us to discuss your computer, internet, web and email security.Huge costs and big losses can be incurred by poor security.
- Loss of data
- Loss of email
- Damaged and broken networks and systems
- Cost of emergency teams to put things right
- Damaged customer relations
- Angry and frustrated staff
- Staff overtime in getting things up and running
- General down time of the computers
- Cash flow problems caused by a slow down in work and invoicing.